Outlined in these docs are guides on how to integrate with the Thanx platform, best practice recommendations, and detailed API, SDK, and webhook specifications.
Thanx has public APIs that support several use cases:
- Consumer API and SDK (for integrating Thanx loyalty solutions into custom built consumer experiences)
- Merchant & Partner API (for non-consumer UX integrations)
- Loyalty API (for online ordering integration partners)
- Webhooks (for responding to realtime changes to data resources in the Thanx platform)
- Data Exports (for periodically getting data from Thanx and Thanx partners in bulk)
Thanx provides a sandbox environment for you to develop against. The data in the sandbox environment is isolated from production data. All new development must be validated and tested against the sandbox environment prior to being released into production. Do not create test artifacts in production.
The sandbox API can be found at:
The production API can be found at:
Thanx will provide you with a Client ID and Client Secret to use in communicating with our API. These values will be different for sandbox and production. We strongly recommend that these credentials are never used in an app build for security reasons. You should proxy your app’s calls to Thanx resources through your own server whenever possible.
If you need support with your integration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.